Dis Is Me....SO READ IT!!

My photo
City:dunno, State:kept changing & my arse could not stay to one spot
call me "me".....its easier to memories den saying out my true name really cuz my name is too long.....anyway u wanna noe about me rite....so im a normal guy getting tortured in dis whole wif boringness...its juz dat i feel dat dis world is too empty.....it needs excitement....anyway im too lazy to tell u about me n lazy to update my blog lah...i juz update songs....w8 arent they still update the blog??!...anyway, u guys go n enjoy the rest of ur days...[at least u guys still hav the rest of ur days]

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An engineer is standing outside Pearly Gates.
"Sorry,"St. Peters says, "but you're in the wrong
place." He snaps his finger and the engineer ends
up in hell.
Dissatified with th level of comfort there,
the engineer starts making improvements.
One day, God phones Satan to ask how things
are going.
"Great," he answers. "We've got central air
and escalators now.
There's no telling what will the engineer will
come up with next."
"You've got an engineer?" God says.
"There's been a mistake.
Send him back up here or I'll sue."
"Yeah, right," Satan chuckles. "Where
are ypu going to find a lawyer?"