Dis Is Me....SO READ IT!!

My photo
City:dunno, State:kept changing & my arse could not stay to one spot
call me "me".....its easier to memories den saying out my true name really cuz my name is too long.....anyway u wanna noe about me rite....so im a normal guy getting tortured in dis whole wif boringness...its juz dat i feel dat dis world is too empty.....it needs excitement....anyway im too lazy to tell u about me n lazy to update my blog lah...i juz update songs....w8 arent they still update the blog??!...anyway, u guys go n enjoy the rest of ur days...[at least u guys still hav the rest of ur days]

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You know when people get abducted by aliens?
They descibe them as having a big head, black
eyes. I wonder if they've been really been
abducted by pandas and are just too embarassed
to say.