Dis Is Me....SO READ IT!!

My photo
City:dunno, State:kept changing & my arse could not stay to one spot
call me "me".....its easier to memories den saying out my true name really cuz my name is too long.....anyway u wanna noe about me rite....so im a normal guy getting tortured in dis whole wif boringness...its juz dat i feel dat dis world is too empty.....it needs excitement....anyway im too lazy to tell u about me n lazy to update my blog lah...i juz update songs....w8 arent they still update the blog??!...anyway, u guys go n enjoy the rest of ur days...[at least u guys still hav the rest of ur days]

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whats the difference between chop beef and pea soup?
Wait for it
Wait for it....
Everyone can chop beef..., but no one can "pea" soup....

not really fun saying this joke but.....its been awhile since i posted another joke